When this popped up on my twitter feed, I just couldn’t help myself. Having previously purchased a Selfridges beauty box and being very impressed with it’s contents, I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed in this one either. For £40 (plus delivery) £176 worth of luxurious hair and beauty products.
Firstly, it arrived beautifully packaged.
Just check out the bow! It was almost too pretty to undo, and I am definitely keeping this box to store important things. All of the goodies came in this beautiful pouch, which will be coming with me to Australia.
Here’s what came in the beauty box:
- STARSKIN Instaglam foam peel perfect
- STARSKIN After Party Brightening
- RIBBAND Ribband Sorbet
- JAMES READ Day Tan SPF 15
- EYEKO Fat Eyeliner
- NAILS INC Gel Nail Varnish Pink
- ILLAMASQUA Lipstick Luster
- NARS Mini Orgasm Lipgloss
- RODIAL Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml
- URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
- CAUDELIE Grape Water 75ml
- TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue
So far, I’ve used the Nars lipgloss which looks so so pretty and makes whish I had the Orgasm highlighter too, and also Illmasqua lipstick which is very pink but does have a lovely texture. I might have to check out some of their other lipsticks!
I can’t wait to have a go with some of the other goodies, especially the makeup setting spray which will come in handy during the long Australian summer days!